Off To A Good Start
- March 7, 2013 – Rituxan #2
- March 14, 2013 – Blood tests, doctor’s appointment – NOTE: I pointed out the little red dots that had appeared on both my left and right leg calf muscles. After careful evaluation it was determined that I had petechiae so I was able to continue the chemotherapy regimen, Rituxan #3
- March 20, 2013 – Day 21 – Yea, I’ve finished cycle #1
- March 21, 2013 – Blood tests, and start my 7 day break between treatment cycles.
- March 26, 2013 – Optometrist appointment
- March 28, 2013 – Start cycle #2
What—I have a Red Eye
No, I didn’t get punched by anyone! Part of my left eye just suddenly turned red, and wouldn’t you know it, this happened when I was supposed to be on my 7 day break. Well, I was just glad that things turned out the way they did and I didn’t have to postpone my next cycle of chemo.
What I’ll call an episode with one of my eyes turning real red I had to see my optometrist to have it checked out. After careful examination the doctor showed me a picture in one of his books of Episcleritis. That’s what was wrong with my eye so all I had to do was use artificial tear eye drops for several days to clear it up. This episode didn’t cause any problems with my chemotherapy schedule.