Adult Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment
One of the most effective resources I have found to educate myself about non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, is the National Cancer Institute, at the National Institutes of Health website.
The terminology is defined, and there are very detailed illustrations to help you understand the information being presented. For example illustrations of the anatomy of the lymph system, details about a bone marrow aspiration and biopsy are illustrated, and illustrations that show how the stages of NHL are determined.
Please note: You can also use the “Next Section” or “Previous Section” link at the bottom of each of the following pages to read this information:
- General Information About Adult Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Stages of Adult Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Recurrent Adult Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- To Learn More About Adult Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma